Notes & Words
WRITERS & MUSICIANS
ON STAGE TOGETHER
FOR UCSF BENIOFF CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OAKLAND
2019 PERFORMERS: TBD
OUR HOSPITAL & YOU
EXTRAORDINARY CARE FOR ALL KIDS
At UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals, the world-renowned pediatric specialists at our Oakland and San Francisco campuses deliver hope and healing to children throughout the Bay Area and around the globe.
More than 100 years ago, our Oakland hospital was founded on the belief that all children deserve access to world-class medicine. In addition to outstanding clinical care, we address our patients’ developmental and emotional needs through programs like music therapy, art classes, therapy dog visits, massage, and much more. We also help ensure the health of our community, advocating for vulnerable children living in at-risk situations and providing early interventions for kids facing challenges like asthma, obesity, and diabetes.
Because insurance only covers a fraction of all that we do, we depend on philanthropic support to help transform children’s lives. Families come to us for compassion, innovation, and hope—and it takes generous partners like you to make that possible.
DID YOU KNOW?
- We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay.
- UCSF Benioff Children's Hospitals are ranked among the nation's best children's hospitals in nine pediatric specialties.
- More than 3,500 doctors, nurses, researchers and other dedicated staff care for over 75,000 patients each year at the Oakland campus.
- Our emergency room sees over 50,000 visits each year, with patients rushed in from throughout Northern California and as far as Nevada.
- We provide more than $64 million in charity care and community benefit activities each year.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
*UCSF Benioff Children's Hospitals Foundation recognizes the contributions made in the spirit of Notes & Words by donors in the amount of $10k or more to UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland and the Foundation, as well as donors at these levels to Alameda County Health Care Services Agency in support of pediatric safety net services. We thank and appreciate all contributors at every level who have supported pediatric health care services across the Bay Area.