WRITERS & MUSICIANS
ON STAGE TOGETHER
FOR UCSF BENIOFF CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OAKLAND
SAVE THE DATE:
SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, April 30, 2016 at the historic Fox Theater in the hippest part of Oakland.
Stay tuned for talent announcements. Expect news in January. No matter who we get, year after year, Notes & Words is the best party in the Bay Area, so open your calendar app and mark the date. It's just too good to miss.
TO BE ANNOUNCED
PERFORMERS LaToya London, Billy Collins, Lauren Graham, Mary Roach, OSA's Vocal Rush, Goodnight Texas and G. Love & The Special Sauce
OUR HOSPITAL, RESEARCH CENTER & YOU
100 YEARS STRONG AND COUNTING
Back in 1912, Alameda County nurse Bertha Wright, social worker Mabel Weed, and a group of similarly civicminded women founded the "Baby Hospital" that we know today as UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland. They believed that every child regardless of race, gender, or financial circumstance deserved quality healthcare.
The practice of medicine has changed dramatically from when we first opened our doors, with remarkable advances in technology and improved delivery of healthcare services. Yet the moral and philosophical grounding of the founders' mission has remained the same for every member of the UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland team ever since.
As a newlyaffiliated partner with UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital San Francisco, Children's can now provide our patients with more specialties, more doctors, more research, and more locations. We are still the same amazing place, and now so much more!
We look forward to continued success, but we know we can't do it alone. To help us provide a better future for children in the community and all over the world, we need people just like you.
DID YOU KNOW?
- UCSF Benioff Children's Hospitals Oakland is one of only five American College of Surgeons Pediatric Level 1 trauma centers.
- UCSF Benioff Children's Hospitals are ranked among the nation's best children's hospitals in nine pediatric specialties.
- More than 3500 doctors, nurses, researchers and other dedicated staff care for over 75,000 patients each year at the Oakland campus.
- Our patients reflect the diversity of California: last year, we provided translation services to families in more than 55 languages.
- We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
MULTI-PLATINUM SPONSOR Nancy Rothman and Lou Lavigne
IDOL SPONSORS Signature Properties
LEGEND SPONSORS Kristina and Chris Smith / Creso Equipment Rental, Melissa Williams
ROCKSTAR SPONSORS Laura and Thomas Clydesdale, Kelly Corrigan
LAUREATE Sellers Dorsey, John and Laura Fisher, Thomas Schrag and Susan Marinoff, Natalie Noble, Elizabeth and Kurt Rieke, Eve and Ryan Simon, Eric Sippel and Debra Farb, Brynne and David Staley, Tamara White